asked 1 year ago

My 60-year-old husband was operated on three years ago following priapism. Now he suffers from erectile dysfunction and needs to take a pill (Viagra). Could we have children?

1 Answers

Dr Kaufman Staff

answered 1 year ago

Absolutely yes, there are no problems. I advise you to do a spermiogram to assess the situation and talk to a trusted andrologist.