asked 2 years ago

I am a 51 year old man and for some time I have been suffering from impotence, accompanied by arrhythmias and pains in the lumbar sacral area. What should I do?

1 Answers

Dr Kaufman Staff

answered 2 years ago

Given your situation, my advice is to contact a cardiologist first, then, once the cardiac / vascular problems have been solved, you can hear the opinion of an andrologist about erectile dysfunction. Both can be associated and it is appropriate to evaluate the link between the 2 disorders.